The Nagi, meaning “no wave” in Japanese has been designed with extreme comfort and ergonomic design in mind. By employing advanced ergonomic principles to the design process, the Nagi allows clients to sit with minimal pressure on the lower body and lumbar region; due to the central placement of specialized dense foams in the seat cushion of the styling chair.
- Designed for lumbar support
- Upholstered arm rests
- Sold on a B1A hydralic 23" round base and 217 u-shaped footrest
- Pictured with a Y6C Base, with a KITA Footrest
- Dimensions (chair top only): 26.5” W x 24.85-35” D x 35” H
- Inner Width (arm to arm): 19"
- Choice of Grade I vinyl, hydraulic base and footrest upgrades
- Plastic Chair Cover sold separately