The Nagi, meaning “no wave” in Japanese has been designed with exceptional comfort and style in mind. By employing advanced ergonomic principles to the design process, the Nagi allows clients to sit with minimal pressure on the lower body and lumbar region; due to the placement of specialized foams in the seat cushion.
- Designed for lumbar support
- Upholstered arm rests
- Sold on a B1A hydralic 23" round base and 217 u-shaped footrest
- Pictured with a Y6C Base, with a KITA Footrest
- Dimensions (chair top only): 26.5” W x 24.85-35” D x 35” H
- Inner Width (arm to arm): 19"
- Choice of vinyl, base and footrest upgrades